Sunday, September 14, 2014

Harvard University: Fall 2014

 I had the amazing opportunity to explore Harvard during Fall 2014 Freshman move-in! I pretended I was an incoming freshman and signed up for a tour group.  I even got to see inside Memorial Hall, the Freshman-only dining hall that looks very similar to the Great Hall in Hogwarts Castle! I met my sister for lunch right outside of Harvard Yard at a farmers market and got to try Union Square Donuts (http://unionsquaredonuts.com/) seriously the best donuts in the world, and I am not even a big fan of donuts! 
Harvard Yard
Union Square Donuts

Memorial Hall
I fell in love with Harvard and felt so attached to the university after joining in on Freshman orientation that I bought a Harvard T-shirt as a souvenir.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, feelings, comments, questions... :)