Monday, January 19, 2015

Tonly Moly Product Reviews

TonlyMoly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream


I love the smell of the appletox, it really does smell like Granny Smith apple! And it was pretty much love at first sight when I saw the adorable packaging! I was a bit worried about how to use the product as the instructions were in Korean.  But after researching instructions online I decided to apply the a product by massaging it on my dry face for about 2- 3 min.  After massaging it on my face small particles starting coming off.  The product advertises that this is dead skin cells coming off in the product.  It was hard to tell if this was actually happening or if it was just the product coming off. My face felt a bit tingly and super smooth afterward.  I liked that this product did not seem to be overly drying, but it did seem effective. I will probably use this product about once a week.  As for repurchasing this product, I am not quite convinced that I will since I tend to prefer a granular exfoliating product.

I would give this product:

10/10 - Packaging
4/10 - Effectiveness
6/10 - Pleasantness to use
 

Tony Moly Tomatox Brightening Mask


I was a bit wary of the tomatox mask because of the claims for the " whitening effect".  The smell and texture of the product is great. I also loved that it came with a spoon to apply the product as that is more sanitary than scooping it out with your fingers. The product felt tingly when I applied it to my face.  Red spots on my face did appear to be slightly faded, but not as much as I hoped.  However my skin did feel clean and smooth after using this product.  I feel that this product may be a bit harsh and did not have a super helpful effect that is unique to this product alone.  I don't think I will repurchase this product, but I am willing to give it another go.  
I would give this product a:
10/10 - Packaging
5/10 -  Effectiveness
7/10 - Pleasantness to use
Tony Moly Eggpore Blackhead Out Oil Gel



Once again the packaging for this product is absolutely adorable. I was really excited to try out a different product for clogged pores other than the classic nose strips.  The gel smells great and has tiny yellow beads.  The product claims that the gel turns white as you massage it and it mixes with the sebum in your pores. I did find this product to be effective for blackheads and clogged pores.  I used this product on my nose, chin, and between my eyebrows. I definitely noticed a difference and I really liked that the product did not seem too harsh and it left my pores clearer and my skin smooth.

I would give this product:

10/10 packaging
8/10 effectiveness
10/10 for pleasantness to use 


Tony Moly Peach Anti Aging Hand Cream  


I have saved the best for last! My absolute favorite Tony Moly product is the peach hand cream. It smells absolutely heavenly and just like a sweet and ripe summer peach. My friend introduced me to the Tony Moly product line by recommending this particular moisturizer. I truly see a noticeable difference after using this hand cream consistently.  My hands are smoother, softer, and my nails and cuticles are healthier.  I have already gone through one whole tub and I am on my second purchase of this product. My only complaint... I wish they sold this product in bulk!

10/10 packaging
10/10 effectiveness
10/10 pleasantness to use



All products were either gifts or purchased by author. All opinions are genuinely my own! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, feelings, comments, questions... :)