Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer Harvest

One of my favorite parts of summertime is the delicious fruit and vegetables! My parents have a beautiful garden in my childhood backyard that is always full of plump red tomatoes, basil, lettuce, strawberries, and a rainbow of flowers.  Farmers markets are also an amazing part of summer because they support local businesses and you go home with yummy fresh food for usually a very good deal!

Farmers markets are a great opportunity for photography because of all the vibrant colors of the fruits and vegetables.  They are also an amazing opportunity to people watch, discover new flavors, and enjoy a bright summer afternoon. 






 Happy Summer Time! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those blueberries look so delicious...
    What kind of camera do you use to take your photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I use a canon rebel EOS T5 to take my photos. Thank you for checking out my blog!

      Delete

Please share your thoughts, feelings, comments, questions... :)