Monday, March 3, 2014

Beautiful Weekend in Clearwater Beach, Florida






I was recently very fortunate to have the opportunity to visit Clearwater Beach, FL.  I absolutely love traveling to new places and going on adventures! Clearwater Beach was the perfect place to relax and take a few moments to just enjoy life.  The stunning white beaches looked so picturesque with the cute white and yellow umbrellas. And one morning I looked out of the balcony window to see that someone had written "Will you marry me?" in the sand.  How cute is that! 

I love to take photos of my travels so that when my trip is over I can look back at the pictures and remember to enjoy everyday and that the little things and the people I love make my life beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, feelings, comments, questions... :)