Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fashion Illustration Inspiration

One of my favorite ways to relax and draw lately is sketching models from fashion magazines in my own unique style.    I like fashion photography and illustration that tells a story and creates a character instead of just selling clothing. 

Here are a few of my latest doodles




I have always loved magazines.  When I was really little I would love to cut out objects and pictures from the pages of magazines.  I even saved the tiny colorful scraps of paper.  I found the colors, patterns, and textures too beautiful to throw away and I was sure they would come in handy for my next collage.  I am thankful this early crafting habit helped inspire my creativity and not a propensity for hoarding.  (I now recycle any scraps of paper I do not need).  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, feelings, comments, questions... :)